The biltmore hotel is truly the definition of classic, with a touch of the the tropical vibe. With endless backdrops for wedding photography, historical ballrooms, and newly renovated suites - it is a magical location for a Miami wedding.
SCROLL FOR DETAILS
“In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic”
- 1926 -
- ESTD -
A timeless wedding photography style means your photos will be beautiful in years to come...generation after generation.
A timeless photographer cares about light and emotion and the feelings evoked when you look at your wedding photos Classic and timeless never goes out of style!
If you’re a wedding couple who is looking for a timeless wedding photographer in Miami who will create photos that you’ll be proud of for the rest of your life, let’s talk.
The Iconic Biltmore Hotel
Wedding Day Portraits at the Biltmore Hotel
the Biltmore has endless locations for wedding photography.
- The edge of the award winning golf course, just as the sunsets!
- The iconic 315 ft tower as a picturesque backdrop
- Around the 23,000 sq ft pool, one of the largest in the United States
- The Southwest terrace overlooking the pool
- Inside the any of the three ballrooms, with arched hand painted ceilings, crystal chandeliers and expansive window light.
- The back lawn overlooking the golf course
Since 1926 the Biltmore has been a true landmark in Coral Gables. It is so hard to pick just a few, as the Biltmore has endless locations for wedding photography.
A few of my favorites:
- The historic and newly renovated lobby
- The cascading fountain and staircases in front of the Country Club Ballroom